Personally, I’ve never been a fan of eating overly ripe bananas. So instead of throwing them away (such a waste!), I turn them into delicious banana bread. And adding some chocolate chunks makes this recipe that much better. It’s simple, easy and yummy! Hope you enjoy this great recipe. Cheers! 🙂
- 2 cups all-purpose unbleached white flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup of vegan chocolate chunks
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/2 cup of softened Earth Balance butter (coconut oil can be used as a substitute)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients. In another large bowl, mash the bananas, then add the butter and agave, and combine well.
3. Gradually stir the wet ingredients into the bowl of the dry ingredients.
4. Combine well until mixed.
5. Pour the batter into a non-stick loaf pan.
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes. The toothpick method is a great way to check if the bread is cooked through.