Who is this for?
- Whether you’re vegan, pescatarian or carnivore, all dietary styles are welcome! These vegan dishes are selected to please all palettes
- For those wanting to explore tasty and healthy options, ranging from sit down restaurants to fast casual
- For the food tourist, looking for more than just hot dogs and deep dish pizza
- For those looking to discover a new way to navigate menus, wherever you go out to eat
- For those who love eating healthy and want to connect with others who share the same passion!
What to bring?
- It’s a walking tour, so wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather! The tour will take place regardless of the elements, so bring an umbrella, coat, gloves, sunglasses or boots as needed.
- Money/Credit Cards for any additional purchases you wish to make at the stops.
- Excitement and openness! The tour is designed for a group of no more than 12 people, so all can connect and mingle with fellow food adventurers.
- Your appetite! 😉
What are the specifics?
- Each stop will include a tasting portion of the restaurants’ most popular (and tastiest!) dish(es).
- Tours occur on Saturdays/Sundays starting at 2pm and operate for at least 12 consecutive weeks a year.
- A total tour duration of approximately 3 hours.
- Tours will include a total walking distance of 3/4 of a mile, we will depart from Chicago’s River North area.
- Ticket price will cover all tastings.
- Once you register, you will receive an email with the meeting location (48 hours before your tour).
- Tour is limited to 12 guests.
- Tour cost – $65
What if I have food allergies?
- We will do our best to accommodate any food allergies, but we cannot guarantee options at every location. Please contact us five days in advance with any allergies or specific needs.
What if I need to cancel/reschedule?
- Cancellation policy – we totally understand things come up – tours are non-refundable however feel free to email us if you’d like to reschedule.
- Reschedule policy – we are more than happy to try and accommodate tour date changes. Please email us no later than two weeks before your tour to request a change.
- Late policy – if you are running late, please email us as soon as possible. We will keep you updated, but the tour will start promptly at 2pm.